U.S. Life Insurance New Business Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Life Insurance New Business StudySM will measure the shopping process for individual life insurance policies. Given a significant percentage of the population drops out of the process without purchasing, the study will seek to understand why. In addition, the study will measure the experience of those who do ultimately buy to understand what factored in their decision to shop, consider, avoid, purchase, and reject.
A subscription to this study will help you answers key business questions including:
- What factors lead a shopper to consider a life insurance provider?
- What drives quote aggregation behavior, specifically which providers make it into the consideration/quote set?
- What causes a perspective buyer to avoid a brand?
- What are the key factors that lead a buyer to select an issuer?
- Among customers who don’t buy, at what point during the process do customers drop out and why?
- What are the key best practices associated with the issuance process?
Given a significant percentage of the population drops out of the shopping process without purchasing a life policy, the Life Insurance New Business Study provides carriers with insights into the pain points that cause them to drop out of the shopping process as well as what drives a successful shopping experience. Improved understanding of the shopping process from the study results will help support improved growth efforts for the life insurance provider.
A study subscription provides access to the intelligence, analysis and tools you need to gain an in-depth understanding of how your brand is performing and identify strategies to increase shopping satisfaction and purchase. Businesses that use our research solutions are better positioned to target performance solutions that have a direct impact on ROI.