U.S. Insurance Claims Digital Experience Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Insurance Claims Digital Experience Study analyzes customers’ perceptions of a company’s digital channels that they interact with throughout the claims proces and explores the correlation between website and mobile app updates/enhancements and satisfaction as well as an overall digital proficiency analysis provided by J.D. Power digital experts.
The study measures the complete digital experience of a claimant and provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of what customers think about their experience with insurers digital ecosystems and what industry and cross-industry leaders are doing to take their digital service channels to the next level.
This study provides insights about customers’ experiences which can be used to:
- Understand how customers currently interact with your company’s digital channels
- Determine how well your digital touch points meet—or fail to meet— customer expectations
- Discover which companies perform highest digitally (and what they are doing right) within the insurance industry and across other industries
- Identify the areas of your website and mobile app that need improvement
- Improve financial management by identifying and deploying resources more effectively to improve customer satisfaction
Customer Experiences Explored
This study provides actionable information and intelligence about customer experiences with digital channels including:
- Evaluating the digital experience during the First Notice of Loss (FNOL) process
- Providing documentation/photos during the claims process • Communicating with the insurer during the claims process
- Settlement of the claim/payment
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving such strategic goals as closing performance gaps with key competitors and/or top performers in the study
- Competitive survey data and industry reports focusing on industry trends and where insurers need to focus their efforts