The J.D. Power Consumer Lending Satisfaction Study identifies the factors that matter most to borrowers and drive their satisfaction with retail lenders. The study sets a quality benchmark for the industry, and provides a thorough understanding of the needs, expectations, and desires of today’s customers.
Our team will provide you with insights about what the data means at an industry and brand level, and how to effectively leverage it:
- Financial Health: Understanding the current financial health of the consumer and how that impacts their needs and priorities.
- New Index Model Factors: Focus on more universal ideas including loan met borrowing needs, experience obtaining and managing loan as well as customer service and education/information sharing.
- Shopping and Selection: Updated set of questions delving into product and brand perceptions, factors that prompted interest, influenced selection and key factors that led to customer acquisition.
- Applying and Obtaining the Loan: Focus on channel preference and usage, perceptions of the speed and ease of the process.
- Brand Awareness: Understand how your brand’s perception influenced the borrower’s decision and the factors indicate whether they would borrow again or recommend your brand to others.
Customers surveyed in this analysis answer questions about:
- Financial Health
- Application, Approval and Funding
- Loan Management/Payment
- Loan Terms/Rates/Fees
- Customer Care
- Website and Mobile App
Press Release & Award Information
J.D. Power will issue a national press release that will highlight key findings and trends from the study and include top-to-bottom rankings of the brands in the study that meet J.D. Power’s predetermined research criteria. The brand(s) that ranks highest in each of the regions profiled this year and meets predetermined award criteria will have the opportunity to leverage their award publicly through the J.D. Power award licensing program, which requires subscribing to the study as a prerequisite.
Brands profiled in previous years will be added when available. View profiled brands in the past year from the list below.
2023 U.S. Profiled Brands
- American Express
- Best Egg
- Lafayette Federal Credit Union
- Lending Club
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Navy Federal Credit Union*
- OneMain Financial
- Happy Money
- PenFed Credit Union
- Security Finance
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
*Profiled but not ranked
J.D. Power Solutions
An enhancement to our syndicated studies that allows your company to field additional surveys using a sample that is provided by your company.
Action Planning Workshop
Translate data and insights from J.D. Power studies into meaningful performance improvement with workshop sessions focused on defined business lines or functional areas.
Showcase your commitment to digital excellence with Mobile App and Website Certification.