Drive incremental revenue with our sales tools
The vehicle accessory industry has been on a steady rise for the past 7 years. If you’re not selling accessories at the point of sale, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Most accessory purchases made after the customer leaves the dealership are through a third party.
Through the sales consultant’s normal sales process, you can help your customers learn about the accessories that will protect, enhance and personalize their vehicles. Our parts and accessories solution combines an in-store sales platform and robust eStore. This integrated solution allows you to display, promote and upsell parts and accessories through numerous customer touch points, both in-person and online.
As an industry leader, we can quickly implement an accessories platform that works best for you. Our team of consultants are trained in process management and tasked with increasing your dealers’ gross profit.
This in-store selling tool enables your sales team to enhance the customer experience by providing full factory-warranted accessory options during their normal sales process. Quickly and easily present accessories to every customer at the time of a vehicle sale with easy-to-modify pricing and labor charges.
It’s not about changing your sales process but instead about working with your existing process to layer in accessories, providing a thorough customer experience that also has the potential of increasing vehicle sales volume and opportunity.
Our eStore digital solution seamlessly integrates with your dealership’s website to help promote and sell parts and accessories online. The eStore allows for customization of pricing with dealer mark-ups, installation and labor hours, and it can also align with OEM build and price comparisons.
The platform includes all major brand accessories and parts catalogs with accurate vehicle images. With our visualization tool and detailed online accessories content, you can show customers specific accessories they desire on a vehicle, generating more excitement and sales. Retargeting and remarketing products are available through email, SMS and social media. Also, we bring our extensive experience to large-scale rollouts.
Convince customers to buy at point of vehicle sale
- OEMs engineer and design their accessories to fit better, look better and last longer.
- OEM accessories are often covered under the vehicle’s 3 Year/36,0000 Mile warranty.
- Some OEMs offer accessory residuals of up to $5,000 on vehicle leases.
- OEM accessories can be rolled into the customer’s monthly car payment.
Features and benefits
- Full integration from sales to parts ensures needs are met across departments
- Powerful order dashboard and reporting, including parts cost-to-sales reporting feature
- Responsive design optimized for all devices
- VIN look-up capability
- DMS integration
- Keeps customers on your dealership’s site longer
- Easy integration with dealer’s payment gateway and distribution process
- Enables customers to purchase directly from your website
- View inventory on hand at your dealership AND AT YOUR WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTOR
- Suggestive selling functionality
- Powered with OEM-authorized accessories data for complete accuracy
- Full Fed-Ex, UPS Integration
- Customizable dealer pricing
- SEO with PageTech for best positioning on search engines and wholesale tools
Experts You Can Count On
Are you interested in learning more about products and services from the Autodata Solutions division of J.D. Power? If so, fill out the form! We’ll be in touch ASAP.
Or, to speak directly with a member of our team, contact us at 866.430.8524.
For all other inquires, you can contact us here.