The J.D. Power U.S. Pharmacy Satisfaction StudySM provides both retail and mail-order pharmacy executives with the information necessary to achieve better business outcomes by improving customer satisfaction. You'll be empowered to make data-driven decisions based on feedback from real customers about :
- Experience with pharmacist and non-pharmacist staff
- Pharmacy location and environment
- Shopping behavior, cross-purchasing, and purchase experience
- Impact of new service models on satisfaction
- Experience with prescription ordering and pick-up/delivery in retail, as well as ordering via mail
- Loyalty and purchase behavior dynamics, including integrated delivery systems
- Out-of-pocket price sensitivity and perceived value of prescription drugs
- Demographics, disease state, and customer profiles
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— Certified NPS® by J.D. Power is an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
"U.S. PHARMACIES HAVE RAISED THE BAR FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, SETTING THE STAGE FOR FIERCE COMPETITION IN THE DIGITAL AND MAIL ORDER MARKETS."
Greg Truex, Managing Director, Healthcare at J.D. Power
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.