2019 marks the 20th year of the J.D. Power Auto Insurance Satisfaction Study. This study provides national and regional analyses of customers’ perceptions of their auto insurer’s ability to meet their expectations and explores the correlation between customer satisfaction and financial performance, particularly retention levels. The study also identifies the Key Performance Indicators and best practices that are directly linked to auto insurance satisfaction.
Consumer expectations and perceptions of good service have evolved over the past 20 years that the study has been conducted, and we are excited to not only highlight how key trends and best practices have changed over time, but also identify new trends and best practices that will emerge in 2019.
New Analysis for 2019:
We are pleased to announce that in addition to standard deliverables, subscribers to the 20th anniversary edition of the study will have access to the following:
- Best practices comparisons from other industries through cross industry Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Customer Service Interaction Preference Analysis
- Brand Image Analysis to quantify the impact (positive or negative) the brand has on customer satisfaction
- Access to Pulse Survey Content
- Trend Data on Premium Increase Explanations
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.