While auto insurers continue to improve industry-wide in terms of customer satisfaction, the competition to differentiate brands is intensifying. Understanding why your customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their claims experience and knowing what your competitors are doing to meet their customers’ expectations are critical in efforts to distinguish your company’s claims process from those of other companies.
Super KPI Impact on the Bottom Line
Super KPIs are Key Performance Indicators that positively influence satisfaction and result in a higher probability of advocacy.
The J.D. Power Auto Claims Study incorporates insights from these Super KPIs to describe how insurers can not only improve customer satisfaction during the entire claims process—from first notice of loss through the repair and delivery of their vehicle or settlement of a total loss—but also how they can improve customer retention and advocacy, both of which are crucial to growth and profitability.
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power. Several NPS® questions will be added to the respondent files and available on VoX and via a word cloud and rank chart
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0—this study is available on the interactive interface, VoX 3.0
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.