U.S. Auto Insurance Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power Auto Insurance Satisfaction Study provides national and regional analyses of customers’ perceptions of their auto insurer’s ability to meet their expectations and explores the correlation between customer satisfaction and financial performance, particularly retention levels. The study also identifies the Key Performance Indicators and best practices that are directly linked to auto insurance satisfaction.
This study evaluates the overall customer experience with their auto insurer across five factors: interaction; policy offerings; price; billing process and policy information; and claims, and helps insurers answer the following questions:
- What are the key drivers of satisfaction for auto insurance customers?
- What creates the most satisfying experience for the customer?
- What are the key trends insurers must act on to better satisfy their customers?
- What impact are digital channels and changing demographics having on insurers and their current processes with their customers?
- Which insurers are providing the best experiences for their customers and what are they doing to achieve that?