U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study
Auto insurers are achieving high levels of customer satisfaction in claim handling, but they still have room to improve when it comes to providing clear communication pathways that match the customer’s expectations. New technologies and the growth in the number of total loss claims will put enormous pressure on traditional customer service and claims processing operations to create a more effective way to handle auto claims. How can insurers truly understand and manage their customer’s experience throughout the claims process to ensure they are effectively meeting their needs as they evolve the claims handling process?
The J.D. Power U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction Study provides subscribers with an analysis of customers’ perceptions of their insurer’s performance throughout the entire claims experience, from first notice of loss through the repair and delivery of their vehicle or settlement of a total loss. This study provides insights into how insurers can continue to improve customer satisfaction as they look to integrate new technologies into the claims process.
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface