Kitchen Cabinets Satisfaction Study
In the increasingly competitive home improvement industry, consumers have more options than ever before in their building and remodeling projects, which makes it critical for kitchen cabinet manufacturers to differentiate their brands and products in the marketplace. Manufacturers that understand their customers’ needs and expectations are better positioned to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction, increase brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Kitchen Cabinets Satisfaction StudySM examines key drivers of satisfaction among customers who recently purchased kitchen cabinets. The study, which provides the kitchen cabinet industry with insights into the evolving needs and demands of customers, focuses on the following objectives:
- Evaluates the customer experience with kitchen cabinets based on four factors: Design Features; Operational Performance; Ordering and Delivery; and Price
- Examines pathway to purchase
- Captures kitchen cabinet features
- Examines problem experienced
- Delivers insight into what drives customer loyalty