U.S. Individual Life Insurance Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Life Insurance Study platform analyzes customers’ experiences with their individual life, group life, and/or annuity product(s). The study provides an understanding of the needs and expectations of today’s life insurance customers as well as insights into how insurers can improve customer satisfaction and advocacy, increase revenue per customer, and cross sell additional products and services.
There are two segments available for subscription, which can be customized to fit your brands needs and goals.
- Individual Life
- Individual Annuities
The study benchmarks the top brands in each segment still writing new business which are determined based on market share of direct premiums written.
The U.S. Life Insurance Study platform subscription(s) gives you insights about critical elements of your business. Informed by deep industry expertise, we distill, analyze, and translate data into actionable insights for each segment in the study.
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to PowerSource—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface