Why do passengers love going to some airports and dread going to others? Understanding what pleases the flying public and where their priorities lie are the first steps in creating an outstanding airport experience. Armed with this knowledge, airport managers and administrators can shape the entire customer experience to be as easy, pleasant, and rewarding as possible: from getting to the airport, to checking in, going through security, shopping and eating in the terminal, and getting to the gate.
The J.D. Power North America Airport Satisfaction StudySM measures passengers’ satisfaction with their airport experience among Mega-, Large-, and Medium-size airports in the United States. The study provides actionable insights that can support industry stakeholders in improving their performance and passengers’ overall airport experience.
Objectives of the study include:
- Quantifying the factors that drive overall satisfaction among North American air travelers
- Establishing the relative importance of each factor to overall satisfaction
- Determining the performance of Mega-, Large-, and Medium-size airports in North America
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness for each North American airport examined
- Developing a prioritized action plan for improvement
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.