The demand for professional financial advice continues to grow as Boomers (the largest generational group in U.S. history) approach retirement and Millennials enter their peak earning years. Contrary to some misperceptions, consumers in these groups more often value professional advice as their financial needs become increasingly complicated. Delivering a financial advisor experience that maximizes both loyalty and productivity is critical for success, given the high cost of developing and recruiting advisor talent, as well as the potential risk of dissatisfied advisors taking your firm’s clients to a competitor.
A subscription to the J.D. Power 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction StudySM can help your firm answer critical questions such as:
- How many of your advisors are considering leaving your firm in the next 1-2 years, and what is driving them away?
- What do competitors’ advisors think about your firm as a potential alternative for themselves?
- What firms currently stand out as an ideal place to work, and what can other firms learn from their success?
- How do advisors feel about your firm’s leadership and culture relative to those of your competitors?
- How does your firm compare with competitors on delivering on critical advisor needs for success, including technology, marketing, and operational support?
- How do female advisors perceive your firm as a place to manage their practice?
- How have changes around crucial issues such as DOL and the Broker Protocol impacted financial advisors and their perception of their firms?
Subscribers to the 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction StudySM will be empowered to:
- Identify the critical dimensions of satisfaction among financial advisors
- Recognize the relationship between satisfaction, loyalty, and attrition
- Pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of investment firms relative to competition
- Prioritize your firm’s investments based on what actually makes a difference in advisor satisfaction by understanding where exponential improvement takes place, in addition to thresholds between dissatisfaction, satisfaction, and optimal engagement
- Discover the factors that affect the advisor experience and commitment (including brand image perceptions and propensity for loyalty; what level of engagement makes a difference in satisfaction; and more)
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and in-person strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Performance scorecards benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, as well as loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Analyst Briefing highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0—This study is available on J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive interface
Other 2018 Wealth and Lending Product Suite offerings include:
- J.D. Power Certified Financial Advisor Program: Opportunity for your financial advisors to receive branded recognition for excellence in client satisfaction.