U.S. Senior Living Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Senior Living Satisfaction StudySMexamines industry-level performance metrics across seven factors of the resident experience and highlights the best practices that are critical to satisfying customers. In 2020, we updated the study to separately measure the Independent Living and Assisted Living/Memory Care segments. This allows branded operators in each segment to benchmark performance against segment-specific competitors.
A study subscription provides your community with actionable insights about key drivers of satisfaction, staff, services and activities, cost, rooms, food and more. The information in the study empowers you to identify the elements that drive competitive differences in customer satisfaction in the senior living industry.
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses