U.S. Small Business Banking Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power Small Business Banking Satisfaction StudySM explores small business owners’ satisfaction with the largest financial institutions in the United States. A study subscription gives you access to critical insights about small business owners’ perceptions of your bank’s ability to meet their needs and expectations. You’ll gain a clear understanding of which banks perform well in managing relationships with small business customers and why.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— Certified NPS® by J.D. Power is an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.