U.S. Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Self-Directed Investor Satisfaction StudySM examines investor satisfaction with self-directed investment platforms. The study provides you with critical insights into the needs, expectations, and desires of today’s self-directed investors. Your subscription will help you to identify best practices for improving satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy. You’ll also be empowered with an understanding of dynamics—such as portfolio size and trading activity—that drive satisfaction among different types of investors.
“SATISFACTION IMPACTS INTENTION TO INVEST AND ESPECIALLY INTENTION TO RECOMMEND.”
Senior Director of the Wealth Management Practice at J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.