U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction StudySM analyzes retail banking customers’ satisfaction with their primary financial institution and the impact it has on bottom-line metrics, such as retention, loyalty, and advocacy. The study provides critical benchmarking information and identifies the dominant factors that drive retail banking customer satisfaction. In addition to measuring customers’ perceptions of their bank’s ability to meet their expectations, the study also provides a series of measurable and actionable Key Performance Indicators for satisfying customers.
“RIGHT NOW, RETAIL BANKS NEED TO ADDRESS THE GROWING DIGITAL DIVIDE THAT IS EMERGING WITHIN CUSTOMER SEGMENTS.”
Senior Director, Banking Practice, J.D. Power
Four Times Per Subscription Year
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking firm performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, as well as loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
Wave 4 Additional Deliverables
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that provides data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with ~90,000 consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— An independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.