U.S. Full-Service Investor Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Full-Service Investor SatisfactionSM explores the drivers of investor satisfaction and provides a benchmark of excellence for each factor studied. The research reveals dynamics that drive satisfaction among different types of investors such as portfolio size and trading activity. The study equips you with a broad understanding of how your full- service investment firm can improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
“REAL LOYALTY AMONG MILLENNIALS IS HEAVILY INFLUENCED BY FREQUENT COMMUNICATION WITH AN ADVISOR IN THE CONTEXT OF A GOALS-BASED STRATEGY.”
Senior Director of the Wealth Management Practice at J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.