U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM examines customer satisfaction with the products and services provided by their primary credit card issuer. A subscription to this study will help you identify and leverage key drivers of credit card satisfaction among customers in the United States. You’ll also receive actionable insights about critical success factors like customer loyalty, advocacy and card usage.
“THE KEY FOR ISSUERS IN THIS COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT IS TO ENSURE THEY ARE OFFERING THE TYPES OF BENEFITS THAT RESONATE WITH CUSTOMERS.”
Vice President, Global Banking and Payments Intelligence, J.D. Power
Four Times Per Subscription Year
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with your industry peers across key drivers of satisfaction, as well as loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
Wave 4 Additional Deliverables
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.