U.S. Home Equity Line of Credit Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Home Equity Line of Credit Satisfaction StudySM equips you with a full understanding of the end-to-end home equity line of credit (HELOC) customer journey. The study provides you with actionable insights about consideration, influences on customer choice, usage, satisfaction and loyalty. The tools in your subscription will empower data-driven decisions and prioritize your future strategies.
of HELOC borrowers say they began their search without prompting from a lender.
of customers indicate they considered more than one lender during their shopping process.
Craig Martin“WHILE ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS PLAY A CRUCIAL ROLE IN WHO EARNS A CUSTOMER’S BUSINESS, DIGITAL EXPERIENCE IS INCREASINGLY CRITICAL TO SUCCESS.”
Managing Director, Wealth and Lending at J.D. Power
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses