Excluding color, how many different versions, or configurations, of cars and trucks were built for the U.S. market, for the 2019 model year?
ANSWER: Over 605,000!
Driven by advanced data and analytics, J.D. Power Helix fuses together vehicle content and sales performance data to provide access to the most precise vehicle configuration intelligence in the marketplace today.
Powered by the J.D. Power Auto Analytics Platform
- Request based data interaction via natural language navigation
- Enables time series and model year analysis
- Easily combine multiple metrics (e.g. unique configurations + days to turn and profit)
- Compare performance and analyze key business metrics at the feature, package, and configuration level
- Benchmark against competition at the vehicle, model, brand and segment level
- Supports all levels of regional analysis to understand the impact of geography and market
Analytics Supported Decision Making
Content & performance data analytics can transform operations across the enterprise.
Product Planning & Design
Determine the right content on every model up front
Manufacturing & Engineering
Minimize variation to reduce complexity, quality defects & improve purchasing/supply chain performance
Sales & Marketing
Build, order and price what resonates with consumers and turns quickly
Experts You Can Count On
Are you a business professional interested in learning more about Helix or other J.D. Power products and services? If so, fill out the form! We'll be in touch.
If you are a consumer with questions about J.D. Power surveys or study results, please contact us here.
For all other inquiries, you can contact us here.