2022 Lexus NX Preview
- Redesigned compact luxury crossover SUV
- Four different powertrains, including hybrid and plug-in hybrid
- Lexus claims more room for passengers and cargo
- Debuts new Lexus Safety System 3.0 technologies
- Debuts new Lexus Interface infotainment systems
- On sale at the end of 2021
Serving the role of the compact luxury crossover in the lineup, the redesigned 2022 Lexus NX is vital to Toyota’s luxury brand. Aside from the larger RX, the NX is Lexus’s best-selling vehicle, and it must remain so.
To ensure its continued success, Lexus says the new 2022 NX “includes the most technological vehicle changes since we launched Lexus 32 years ago.” The 2022 NX comes in NX 250, NX 350, NX 350h, and NX 450h+ model series. Powertrains range from 4-cylinder and turbocharged 4-cylinder to hybrid and plug-in hybrid, with front-wheel or all-wheel drive.
In addition to the standard specification, and depending on the model, you can add a Luxury package or an F Sport Handling package. Highlights of the redesign include a roomier interior and cargo area, new infotainment and safety technologies, and design changes that will proliferate throughout the Lexus lineup.