2022 Infiniti QX60 Preview
- Redesigned midsize luxury SUV with three rows of seats
- 3.5-liter V6 engine making 295 horsepower
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- New, high-end Autograph trim level
- Improved quiet, comfort, and convenience
- Next-generation safety and infotainment tech
- Carries up to seven people
- Holds up to 75.4 cubic feet of cargo
- Tows up to 6,000 pounds
- On sale in late 2021
Infiniti is down to five models. It sells the Q50 sedan, Q60 coupe, QX50 compact crossover SUV, QX60 midsize crossover SUV, and QX80 large SUV. Of this quintet, the QX50 and QX60 compete in the most popular segments. And while Infiniti redesigned the former for 2019, the latter dates back to the JX35 of 2013.
Now, the time has come for a redesign of Infiniti’s best-selling model. The 2022 Infiniti QX60 midsize 3-row SUV remains based on the all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder, and by all indications, it blends stylish design, quality materials, and modern technology in an appealing package.
Heavily influenced by the Japanese concept of “Ma,” Infiniti designers say they pursued a quest for minimalism and harmony for the new 2022 QX60. Infiniti’s original brand launch in 1989, which emphasized spirituality and serenity more than it did the company’s vehicles, also served as a well of inspiration for the redesigned SUV.
More details related to equipment and pricing will be available as the new 2022 Infiniti QX60 release date of late 2021 approaches. Still, the SUV will likely come in multiple trim levels, including a new high-end Autograph version loaded with finery.