2022 Honda Passport Preview
- Refreshed 5-passenger midsize SUV
- New front styling for a more rugged look
- TrailSport trim level joins the lineup
- Minor interior and safety system enhancements
- On sale in the fall of 2021
There is no such thing as too many SUVs in an automaker’s lineup. So, to give its customers something to consider in between the popular CR-V and Pilot models, Honda resurrected the Passport nameplate a few years ago and glued it onto a Pilot-based midsize 5-passenger crossover SUV. The result was one of the roomiest, most comfortable, and most off-road-capable vehicles in the segment.
To underscore the model’s underlying abilities, the 2022 Honda Passport gets a styling update to make it look more rugged. Honda also introduces a new Passport TrailSport trim level, slotted between the EX-L and Elite versions of the SUV. Otherwise, the 2022 Passport continues largely unchanged.