2022 Hyundai Kona N Preview
- New performance-tuned small SUV
- 280 horsepower and 289 pound-feet of torque
- Accelerates to 60 mph in about 5.5 seconds
- Full suspension, steering, braking, and drivetrain upgrade
- Digital instrumentation, gaming-style head-up display
- Hyundai SmartSense driving assistance technologies
Like celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse, Hyundai is kicking things up a notch with the new 2022 Kona N. Aimed at Generation Z buyers raised on racing video games and simulators, the Kona N’s mission is to transform young driving enthusiasts into loyal Hyundai owners for years to come.
The 2022 Hyundai Kona N gets the full performance-tuned treatment. From the exterior styling to the interior equipment, it looks and feels like no other Kona. And under its skin, the Kona N gets a complete reworking to ensure serious grin factor.