2022 Genesis GV70 Preview
- New compact premium SUV
- Standard turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Optional twin-turbocharged V-6 engine
- Rear-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Accelerates to 60 in about five seconds
- Optional Sport Package
- Next-generation semi-autonomous driving technology
- Available augmented reality navigation and fingerprint authentication system
- Numerous owner benefits during the first three years
- Priced lower than the larger GV80 SUV
- On sale in 2021
A new compact premium SUV, the 2022 Genesis GV70 emphasizes style and on-road performance over off-road capability and outright utility.
It seems like yesterday that Genesis introduced its polarizing new Athletic Elegance design language on its flagship G90 sedan. Now, that Genesis has lifted the cover on the restyled 2022 G70, every Genesis adopts the styling, which looks more appealing on vehicles designed to wear the motif from the start. They include the redesigned G80 sedan, the new GV80 SUV, and now, the 2022 GV70 SUV.
When the new Genesis GV70 goes on sale in 2021, it will offer rear-wheel or all-wheel drive, a choice between a turbocharged 4-cylinder and twin-turbocharged V-6 engine, and the latest in advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and infotainment technologies.