New for 2018:Nissan Cars
Christian Wardlaw | Dec 20, 2017
Nissan’s big news as far as its cars go is the debut of a redesigned Leaf electric car. An improvement over the old Leaf in terms of technology, the 2018 Leaf doesn’t match the Chevrolet Bolt in terms of driving range. Other Nissan cars receive minor updates for the 2018 model year.
Detailed changes for each Nissan car are shown on the pages that follow, the vehicles listed in alphabetical order.
- Dark tinted headlights and taillights
- Blacked out lower rear bumper
- New 19-inch aluminum wheel design
- Two additional stereo speakers are standard
- Revised tuning to improve acceleration
- New high-performance clutch with manual transmission
- Base models can be equipped with Heritage Edition option package
- NISMO gets new high-performance standard tire selection
- New color: Passion Red