2021 Buick Envision Preview
- Redesigned premium compact crossover SUV
- Turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Available in Avenir trim for the first time
- Numerous standard and optional safety systems
- New infotainment technology with 10-inch display
- On sale in early 2021
With the cancelation of the Regal Sportback and Regal TourX wagon, the 2021 Buick lineup will contain nothing but SUVs. And just in time to capitalize on the brand’s historic shift away from traditional cars, the redesigned 2021 Buick Envision suggests they won’t be missed.
Aside from a handful of photos and facts, Buick isn’t divulging many details about the all-new 2021 Envision, promising more information closer to the SUV’s arrival in early 2021. But based on what the company is saying and showing, this premium compact SUV might finally make a big splash in its segment.