New for 2017:Chrysler
Chrysler, once expected to become the mainstream brand of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, is in limbo now that people have stopped buying cars and have returned in droves to SUVs and pickup trucks. The company has already announced that this will be the last year for the 200 midsize sedan (unless it can find a partner to produce the car), and that will leave the rapidly aging 300 full-size sedan and the completely redesigned and renamed Pacifica minivan.
Detailed changes for each 2017 Chrysler car and minivan model are shown on the pages that follow.
- Final year of production
- Limited and 200C trim levels are dropped
- Lineup includes LX, Touring, Limited Platinum, 200S, 200C Platinum
- Next-generation UConnect infotainment system with smartphone-projection technology, more processing power, improved graphics, faster start-up time
- Ventilated seats now offered as an option for the 300S
- New Sport Appearance option packages for the 300S
- Black and Sydney Gray interior scheme available for the 300S
- Ceramic Gray paint available for the 300S
- Redesigned Chrysler minivan
- Town & Country name replaced by Pacifica
- Standard 287-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine
- Available gas-electric hybrid version, a minivan-first
- Dramatic improvement in terms of safety, technology, and convenience features