J.D. Power emPOWER IoT brings together cross-industry thought leaders to discuss topics of interest, trends and best practices across the ever-evolving Internet of Things. This year’s theme explores using IoT to delight your customers. In addition to keynote presentations, there will also be panel discussions and networking opportunities. Whether you’re an expert or looking to increase your knowledge of IoT, this event has something for everyone.
Worldwide spending on IoT will reach more than $745 billion and surpass the $1 trillion mark in 2022.* The key areas of IoT investment include manufacturing, consumer, transportation, utilities, asset tracking and connected medical. We assess that IoT has gone beyond an inflection point, and we are applying our 50 years of experience to track and verify excellence. Please join us to gain a new perspective on the IoT market, technologies and trends, and learn about successful deployments from recognized leaders.
- Emergence of Consumer IoT
- New ways to connect the things
- Venture Capital investment trends in IoT
- Best Practices to deliver delighted customers by leveraging IoT
What to Expect:
- Half-day conference covering a broad range of topics, including connecting the things/trends in new ways to connect; where the VC investment dollars are going; successes in delivering security solutions to consumers/the emergence of the consumer IoT category; and why automotive companies, along with consumer and industrial product makers, are all eager to create products that customers love.
- Truly disruptive companies leverage data to create “insanely great” products. J.D. Power is leveraging 50 years of gathering “voice of the customer” data and augmenting it with IoT and AI to reveal insights from operating and behavioral metrics. Amit Aggarwal of J.D. Power will provide insights into data gathering in the age of the connected thing.
- Networking with your peers at the newly renovated Four Seasons Westlake Village.