2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Preview
- Redesigned compact luxury sedan
- Adopts modern Mercedes-Benz design cues
- New interior with next-generation technology
- Improved rear-seat passenger room
- Electrified, turbocharged 4-cylinder engines
- Enhanced safety systems and driving aids
- For the U.S. market, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class release date is early 2022
You’re looking at one of the most important cars in the Mercedes-Benz portfolio. The redesigned 2022 Mercedes C-Class sedan will be sold all around the world and produced for those global markets in Germany, China, and South Africa. The compact 5-passenger sedan arrives in the U.S. market in early 2022.
For the moment, Mercedes offers details about the C 300 and C 300 4Matic, which serve as the foundation of what will broaden into a more diverse lineup. It comes in standard and AMG Line specification and features a new electrified powertrain promising improved performance and efficiency. The C-Class is rear-wheel drive unless it has 4Matic, which is an all-wheel-drive system.