New for 2018:Lincoln
Christian Wardlaw | Feb 14, 2018
Lincoln introduces a completely redesigned Navigator full-size SUV in 2018, offered in standard and extended lengths and delivering plenty of space for people and cargo along with plenty of twin-turbocharged power for towing and hauling. The automaker is also offering new Lincoln owners a trial membership to CLEAR to skip long airport security lines, in addition to other previously announced membership benefits like vehicle pick-up and delivery service for scheduled maintenance.
Detailed changes for each Lincoln car and SUV are shown on the pages that follow, the vehicles listed in alphabetical order.
- Lincoln Connect with a 4G embedded modem and a Wi-Fi hotspot is standard on all versions
- Select trim adds a blind spot monitoring system, rear cross-traffic alert, and a navigation system as standard equipment
- Reserve trim now includes a standard 13-speaker Revel premium audio system
- Black Label versions equipped with standard twin-panel sunroof, a Technology Package, and a Climate Package
- New paint colors: Ivory Pearl, Rhapsody Blue, Blue Diamond, Iced Mocha