New for 2018:Land Rover
Christian Wardlaw | Jan 31, 2018
Land Rover updates all of its vehicles for 2018, including the recently redesigned Discovery. A new Range Rover Velar model debuts, too, slotting between the Range Rover Evoque and Sport models. Highlights include new engines for the Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque, a new InControl Touch Pro Duo infotainment and instrumentation system for top-shelf Range Rover models, and upgraded technology and comfort features for most models.
Detailed changes for each 2018 Land Rover SUV model are shown on the pages that follow, the vehicles listed in alphabetical order.
- Expanded availability of turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V6 engine
- Standard equipment includes automatic emergency braking and an InControl Touch Pro infotainment system with a 10-inch display screen
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight connected devices
- HSE and HSE Luxury trims add a standard 12.3-inch digital instrumentation screen and a new second-generation head-up display
- New paint color: Byron Blue