New for 2010-Buick
Jeff Youngs | Dec 31, 2009
- 2010 Enclave: Buick's luxury crossover gets available 20-inch wheels for 2010, as well as several technologies that add comfort and convenience.
- 2010 LaCrosse: The LaCrosse is completely redesigned for 2010. The new model offers all-wheel drive, a contemporary interior with advanced tech and safety features, and a choice of two V-6 engines.
- 2010 Lucerne: The Lucerne full-size sedan gets a refreshed exterior with revised front and rear fascias, new rocker panels, and fog lamps previously available only on the Lucerne Super model. Other changes include a restyled 18-inch chrome wheel design on Lucerne Super.
More Buick Information
Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia and outgoing Saturn Outlook, the Enclave carries over mostly unchanged for 2010. The most significant upgrade this year is the arrival of the latest version of GM's OnStar in-vehicle telematics system. Also, models equipped with a premium radio receive a powered USB port.
- Available 20-inch chrome wheels
- USB port, included with premium radios, is located in center console, enabling stored audio files to play through the audio system and battery charging for some handheld devices
- Standard OnStar 8.2 safety and security technology includes enhanced emergency, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics and navigation capabilities
- OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics now monitors operation of stability control system
- Completely redesigned, second-generation model
- Sculpted styling defines Buick's modern global design theme
- Created in collaboration with GM design houses in both the U.S. and China, with engineering assistance from Europe
- Offered in three trim levels: CX, CXL and CXS
- Available all-wheel drive (AWD) on LaCrosse CXL and CXS
- Base CX models come equipped with a new 255-hp, 3.0-liter, direct-injection V-6 engine, premium cloth seats and 17-inch wheels
- Mid-grade CXL trim adds leather-appointed heated seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, side-view mirrors with LED turn indicators and puddle lamps, and 18-inch wheels
- Top-line LaCrosse CXS models add a new 280-hp, 3.6-liter, direct-injection V-6 engine; real-time active dampening suspension; perforated, leather-appointed, heated and cooled seats; and chrome-plated 18-inch wheels (19-inch wheels are optional)
- Engines are mated to a new, 6-speed automatic transmission with tap-up/tap-down manual shift control
- EPA fuel economy for the 3.0-liter engine is estimated at 18 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- Interior features smoked chrome accents, wood trim, premium leather and "cool blue" ambient lighting
- "Intelligent" personal technologies including in-dash navigation, Bluetooth phone connectivity, auxiliary audio and USB ports
- Available power rear-window sunshade and DVD entertainment system-with two display screens integrated into the seatbacks-for rear-seat passengers
- Available adaptive lighting package
- Available rear camera system with the display integrated into the navigation system screen
- Designed to meet the criteria for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 20-Star Safety rating
- Standard safety equipment includes front, side, and curtain air bags, stability and traction control, and a side blind-zone alert system
- Standard OnStar communications system, featuring automatic crash response, automatic air bag deployment response, and Crisis Assist
- Built at GM's Fairfax Assembly facility in Kansas City, Kansas
Cadillac DTS, the Buick Lucerne full-size sedan enters its fifth model year in 2010. In an effort to keep the Lucerne fresh, Buick has revised the front and rear fascias and rocker panels (non-Super models), added fog lamps, and introduced a few new paint colors. Other enhancements include backlit gauges on the instrument panel cluster and available Bluetooth phone connectivity on some models. Other changes include a different 18-inch chrome wheel design on Lucerne Super.
More Buick Information
- New, optional 18-inch chrome wheel design on Lucerne Super model
- Revised rocker panels and fog lamps to match those on Lucerne Super
- Backlit gauges on instrument panel cluster (late 2009MY change)
- Choice of Ebony and Cocoa/Shale Super interior now standard on Lucerne CXL Special Edition
- Available Bluetooth phone connectivity on 1CX model
- Three new exterior colors: Pearl Frost Tricoat, Light Bronze Metallic and Sand Beige Metallic
- Several paint colors discontinued: Dark Crimson Metallic, Ming Blue Metallic, Gold Mist Metallic, Dark Mocha Bronze Metallic and Mystic Sapphire Tri-coat
More Buick Information