U.S. Residential Telephone Customer Satisfaction Study
Evolving improvements in both wired and wireless telephone technology have altered customer consumption and demand for residential telephone service. Listening to the Voice of the Customer is increasingly critical to achieving success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Telephone service providers that understand their customers’ expectations and experiences are better positioned to target needs and implement initiatives that will increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty and advocacy, and maximize product penetration.
The J.D. Power Residential Telephone Customer Satisfaction StudySM measures key drivers of satisfaction among residential customers who currently subscribe to a telephone service. The study examines satisfaction in five factors: Performance and Reliability; Customer Service; Cost; Billing; and Communications.
The study allows providers to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall satisfaction among telephone service customers
- Identify areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer needs and desires
- Benchmark customer satisfaction among telephone service providers in the United States
Study subscription provides access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS Data and mTABWeb™ files that allows for segmentation at both the regional and national levels, and to pinpoint opportunities for improvement in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels
- Net Promoter Score®— Certified NPS® by J.D. Power is an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.