Advisor Digital Engagement Study
In a world where information is at advisors’ fingertips, 24/7, from a never- ending stream of sources, asset managers need to ensure they are delivering the information, tools and resources advisors need when, where and how they want it.
Today, that means having a robust digital presence that continuously engages advisors in a meaningful way and promotes a differentiated brand image that drives AUM and engenders loyalty.
Introducing the J.D. Power U.S. Advisor Digital Engagement StudySM , which explores how financial advisors consume information via digital channels as part of their decision-making process for which products to recommend to their clients.
Specific goals of the study include:
- What, realistically, can asset managers expect to achieve via a digital strategy?
- Which tools, specifically, are best suited to each goal, from brand building to driving Assets Under Management (AUM)?
- What types of brand imagery is digital best suited to support?
- Targeting for a sample of 1,500 financial advisors with Assets Under Management (AUM) of $5 million+ and above
- Up to 6 evaluations per Financial Advisor from the top 20+ leading asset managers by those who actively work with or are considering a relationship with the firm
- Analyzed by channel, level of AUM, gender, tenure, producer type and product producer type (mutual funds, ETFs)
- Data collected by Fall 2019 with final reporting in November 2019
- Executive briefing document with key trends and insights
- Customized presentation & strategy session
- Scorecard benchmarking your performance vs. industry benchmarks
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses