North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study
Hoteliers who make their customer experience a priority will reap the benefits in profits and reputation. Understanding the Voice of the Customer is the first step in targeting performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall guest satisfaction. High levels of satisfaction correlate markedly with influencing guest retention, incremental spend and brand loyalty, which contribute to a healthier bottom line.
The J.D. Power North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM measures guest satisfaction with the entire hotel experience, from reservation to check-out, based on a recent guest stay. The study evaluates six market segments: luxury, upper upscale, upscale, upper midscale, midscale and economy. Study data provides a competitive benchmark to measure guest advocacy and loyalty; identify improvement initiatives; and compare hotel brand performance.
Study subscription provides access to the tools you need to gain an in-depth understanding of your how your hotel brand is performing and identify the areas that need improvement. Businesses that use our research solutions are better positioned to target performance solutions that have a direct impact on ROI.
- KPI analysis examining the actions with the greatest impact on customer satisfaction, enabling you to target and prioritize your improvement initiatives
- Personalized competitive data set allowing you to see how you stack up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers across study factors
- Access to online data portals for in-depth data analysis and the full subscription year data set
- Executive presentation with management insights, which include customized strategic recommendations, study results, ongoing best practices, and analyses of high-performing hotel brands
- Brand-specific presentation provided for each ranked brand under your portfolio. In-person presentations can be a limited subset or combination of relevant brands. Overview or aggregated brand presentations are also available upon request.