U.S. Business Wireline Satisfaction Study
The services offered by telecommunication providers are at the core of every business—from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. This business lifeline between service providers and their business customers must be virtually free of any downtime, reasonably priced, and supported by superior customer service. Providers that understand their business customers’ needs and experiences are better positioned to implement performance improvement initiatives designed to increase overall customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and advocacy, as well as to maximize sales.
The J.D. Power Business Wireline Satisfaction StudySM measures business customer satisfaction with voice and data services among very small businesses (one to 19 employees); small-midsize businesses (20 to 499 employees); and large enterprise businesses (500-plus employees). Providers can use study findings to:
- Measure critical components that drive overall customer satisfaction among business customers
- Identify providers’ areas of strength and weakness overall and by key customer segments
- Align strategic planning and improvement initiatives with core customer desires and needs
- Track performance across time via management reports
A study subscription will provide access to the tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify any areas needing improvement. Deliverables include:
- A management discussion and on-site executive presentation that provide insights into key industry trends and study findings
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- Data analysis via SPSS file that allows for segmentation at both the regional and national levels, as well as the ability to pinpoint opportunities for improvement in Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance levels
- Net Promoter Score®— an independent measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics.
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable telecommunication providers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.