Travel websites draw millions of visitors daily and continue to be important to success in the travel industry. Even with the rise of apps, a significant amount of mobile traffic continues to flow to websites. Website experience is a key driver of satisfaction with the overall travel experience. Travelers use websites for planning, booking, managing day-of-travel and account management.
Consumers have high expectations based on experiences with high performing websites both within and outside of the travel industry. Travel brands with the best website experience are well positioned to grow/take market share from competitors.
The J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Travel Website Satisfaction StudySM benchmarks user satisfaction with travel websites across four segments of the travel industry: Airline, Hotel, Rental Car and Online Travel Agency. The study allows organizations to:
- Pinpoint the critical dimensions of satisfaction among users
- Benchmark their website compared to competitors and peers
- Understand and apply best practices that drive high satisfaction with travel websites
- Identify strategies for improving their website vis a vis their competitors
- Understand the relationship between experience and continued usage
- Identify drivers of conversion
- Learn what makes your customers want to keep coming back
- Prioritize key features and offers to promote
A Subscription to This Study will Empower Your Organization to Address Strategic Challenges with the Digital Experience:
What are customer expectations for a great digital experience? How are they being set?
Does the customer have a seat at the table? How is customer feedback incorporated into decision making?
Who owns the digital experience roadmap? How are roadmap decisions made?
What is the right level of investment in the digital experience? What’s the business case for investment?
Should investment be prioritized for the App or the Website? What is the optimal mix?
How to assess the competitive landscape? Performance benchmarking? Customer experience benchmarking?
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Brand-specific scorecards pinpointing strengths and opportunities
- Data and analytics tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0, J.D. Power’s proprietary customer experience measurement and management solution