Servicers need to focus on the areas of their business that are controllable in order to effectively manage rising costs and ensure the brand supports future business development efforts. To successfully meet these challenges and remain competitive, it is imperative to understand critical trends in customer preferences as well as your own performance through an objective competitive lens.
The J.D. Power U.S. Primary Mortgage Servicer Satisfaction StudySM provides detailed information and insights on the performance of more than 30 of the largest servicers. The study evaluates performance across six key customer factors:
- Billing and Payment
- Escrow Account Administration
- Interaction (Online, Live phone, Automated phone)
Additionally, the study explores satisfaction among mortgage customers based on behavioral segments, including:
- Risk/Loan status
- Servicing transfers
- Tenure with servicer
- Specialty programs
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your firm is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and best practices that you may incorporate into your firm’s processes in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Access to a competitive data set, allowing you to see how your firm stacks up against key competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A performance summary that spotlights key performance metrics and your effectiveness at meeting these metrics
- An executive presentation that provides a summary of your firm’s results, compared with key competitors, as well as strategic advisement on areas with the greatest potential to improve performance
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/nps
Mortgage servicing firms that subscribe to the study can gain a greater understanding of their competitive position at a detailed level, allowing them to pinpoint critical areas for improvement and make prudent investments in the service attributes that matter most to customers.
Strategic Customer Segment Analysis
Many J.D. Power clients have expressed an interest in capturing data from a larger sample of their own customer base that is feasible in the context of a syndicated research study. J.D. Power offers the opportunity through either additional panel-acquired or client-supplied sample to conduct a customized analysis of customer segments to help answer such critical business questions as:
- How successfully are firms delivering the client experience to specific segments of the market defined by such criteria as age, ethnicity, application channel, geography, credit profile, and additional products?
- How does the firm compare within key customer segments to the broader industry or key competitors?
- To what extent are key internal initiatives impacting customer satisfaction?
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.