Mobile and online banking platforms continue to drive organic growth, especially for deposits. The ongoing evolution of mobile banking will have a dramatic effect on customer growth and retention. Many Americans rely heavily on mobile phones to pay bills and make deposits, a trend that is expected to increase during the next 5 years. Banks with comprehensive, user-friendly mobile platforms will be able to attract more young consumers as customers, ensuring their future deposit growth and lending capabilities.
A J.D. Power 2018 Mobile Credit Card App Satisfaction StudySM Subscription Will Empower Your Institution To:
- Pinpoint the key dimensions of satisfaction among users of mobile banking apps.
- Understand and apply the key best practices that drive high satisfaction with mobile apps.
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement against competitors.
Learn the Answers to Key Questions:
- What are the barriers to app adoption and greater app usage?
- How does high app satisfaction impact usage of other personal-service channels (such as branch and call center)?
- What is the relationship between satisfaction with the mobile app experience and customer advocacy, retention, and attrition?
- Which features and experiences drive high satisfaction with mobile apps?
- How does our institution’s mobile application rank compared with those of competitors and peers?
- Are there certain mobile app activities that customers prefer vs. online activities?
- Does a comprehensive app act as a promoter of the brand? Does it impact the likelihood of switching?
- What functions are more difficult to use than others? What do customers most want the app to include?
- Do past speed issues negatively impact a customer’s current impression of the app?
- Are customers aware of all functionality of the app, and how does that compare with the features they are currently using? Additionally, what are they using the app for; how often do they use it; what would drive them to use it more often; and do they have other banking-related mobile apps besides the one for your brand on their device?
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes datadriven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0—This study is available on the interactive interface, VoX 3.0