The J.D. Power National Banking Satisfaction StudySM explores customer satisfaction with the six largest retail banks in the United States. The study provides actionable insights about satisfaction with consumer products such as deposits, credit cards, mortgages, home equity loans, personal loans and investments. A subscription will empower you to uncover how customers are using different channels across their product portfolios and identify the elements that drive competitive differences in customer satisfaction.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
- Net Promoter Score®—This study includes Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power; presentation slides with NPS Rank Chart and industry summary plus VoX access to NPS rank chart(s), verbatims and text analytics
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.