Understanding the Voice of the Customer is critical to success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Knowing how customers evaluate your company’s services, compared with those of your competitors, will help your company increase its competitive advantage by fine-tuning the practices that may drive high levels of customer satisfaction, increase loyalty and advocacy, and grow market share.
The J.D. Power 2018 Home Security Satisfaction StudySM measures overall satisfaction with home security brands among customers who own a professionally installed and monitored home/residential security system. Satisfaction is examined across 4 factors (listed in alpha order): billing and payment; customer service; enrollment; and usage. The study, which provides the home security industry with insights into the evolving needs and demands of customers, includes the following objectives:
- Measures satisfaction among customers who own a professionally installed and monitored home/residential security system
- Captures brand image and reputation
- Captures home security system features and usage patterns
- Measures problem occurrence and contact with customer service
- Delivers insights into the drivers of customer loyalty and commitment
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
Study deliverables include:
- Detailed industry findings: Competitive performance overview by factor
- Access to a personalized competitive data set allows you to see how your company stacks up against your competitors, the industry, and the top performers across factors and attributes at the national level
- Competitive data set in SPSS and Excel file format
- An on-site executive presentation with management insights, which includes customized strategic recommendations, study results, ongoing best practices, and analyses of high-performing home security companies
- Swoop gap analysis: Highlights improvement opportunities that have the greatest impact on customer satisfaction if improved
- Copy of the current questionnaire