High performing companies leverage Customer Journey Mapping to plan for and drive customer experience innovation. But how do they do it?
During this webcast J.D. Power and Kerry Bodine & Co. cover the following:
- The role of the customer in CX innovation
- Why high performing companies focus on journeys and not just touchpoints
- Why journey maps have become one of the most popular tools for understanding and improving customer experiences
- The four types of customer journey maps and their related business objectives
- An overview of a successful customer journey mapping project and what you can expect in terms of outcomes in support of achieving your goals and objectives