A Platform that Solves a Major Business Challenge
Many aspects of the car buying experience are confusing. The majority of shoppers are undecided from the onset. To narrow their options, shoppers check a wide range of information sources, including manufacturer sites, dealer sites, auto review sites, blogs, forums, social media and third-party shopping sites. To complicate matters, vehicle information is often inconsistent across different sites.
Vehicle inventory merchandising is the most important aspect of an online marketing strategy. Clear and accurate descriptions, options and pricing are key to providing a full and complete view of a vehicle. Reliable inventory data ensures optimal marketing, targeting and spend.
Inventory as a Service is a comprehensive inventory management platform that effectively delivers on the value proposition of precise automotive inventory. Enterprise clients are able to empower consumers to shop for what they really want.
What is Inventory as a Service?
Our platform is already integrated with hundreds of dealer inventory feed providers. We ingest data directly from the dealer’s main source(s) of truth, consolidating disparate data feeds from multiple sources to create complete, normalized and comprehensive inventory records. These records include price mapping, vehicle data, photos, videos, comments and more.
Our full suite of data mapping, editing and normalization tools enable inconsistent data to be updated and standardized to any specification in real-time. The resulting customized data can be consumed via API or file in any format and delivered with any frequency.
Inventory as a Service is fully integrated with ChromeData’s other web services. This integration provides ChromeData clients with a single solution to collect inventory data, decode VINs, utilize OEM Build Data and our proprietary vehicle catalog to positively identify as-configured features, connect VIN-specific incentives/rebates and more.
A Consistent User Experience
Seamless Integration with ChromeData Products & Services
- Vehicle Description Service utilizes our 30-year proprietary ChromeData catalog and OEM Build Data, as well as products including: Chrome Image Gallery, Incentives Service, and VIN Inventory Videos
- The most precise and complete list of installed vehicle equipment delivered for every VIN: Model-specific key features, all equipment categorized and prioritized, and the most detailed features and benefits statements
- Logical VIN-specific Math Stack, featuring dealer pricing tier together with comprehensive OEM, VIN-specific incentives and rebates
- Real-time management of all vehicle inventory, easily updated data as well as syndication to any number of destinations
- Full support team available to assist with our turnkey solution
Key Platform Capabilities
- Data can be received from multiple sources (i.e., lot servicers, OEMs, etc.) for each and every dealer and combined into one cohesive “record of truth”
- Easily and quickly append vehicle data, incentives and rebates, photos, videos, etc.
- Rules-based pricing as well as the ability to automatically update pricing and vehicle status instantly
- Automatically add vehicle comments and disclaimers based on each vehicle’s unique build
- Data collection, merchandising and distribution was developed with the end-usage in mind (i.e., real time data standardization based on the destination)
- Robust reporting on nearly every data point
- Alerts and monitoring for all inventory, feeds, exports, etc.
- All data can be updated across the web and/or various applications in near real-time via API
Experts You Can Count On
Contact Our Team
Are you interested in learning more about products and services from the Autodata Solutions division of J.D. Power? If so, fill out the form! We’ll be in touch ASAP.
To speak directly with a member of our sales team, contact us at 866.430.8524 Option 2.
To contact our Support team, call 866-403-8734 or fill out the customer support form.
Click here to log into Inventory Command Center now or chat with us.