US Vision Plan Satisfaction Report
It is imperative that vision insurance companies are aware of the latest needs, preferences, and expectations of their members. Vision insurance companies that understand member experiences are better able to target performance improvement initiatives that may increase overall customer satisfaction.
The J.D. Power Vision Plan Satisfaction ReportSM examines the experiences of more than 800 vision plan members from among the largest vision insurance providers in the United States. The report measures customer experience and satisfaction with Vision Plan brands based on five factors: communications; cost; coverage; customer service; and reimbursement.
Report findings allow vision insurance plan providers to:
- Identify and understand key drivers of member satisfaction
- Benchmark performance against other vision plan providers
- Align service improvement initiatives with member needs and expectations
A report subscription provides access to the tools necessary to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and identify any areas needing improvement.
- A detailed findings report providing insight into key industry trends and study results, allowing you to prioritize improvement initiatives and maximize performance
- Access to competitive data sets, allowing a comparison of your company’s performance against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
J.D. Power’s research solutions enable vision insurance providers to target those performance activities that have a direct impact on ROI.