U.S. Primary Mortgage Origination Satisfaction Study
The J.D. Power U.S. Primary Mortgage Origination Satisfaction StudySM investigates customer satisfaction with the origination experience among mortgage lenders in the United States. You’ll be equipped with actionable insights about reasons a customer chooses a lender, the influence of advertising and online research, increasing referrals, winning repeat business, and minimizing dissatisfaction. Study information will help you understand the drivers of customer satisfaction and prioritize your strategies around the dominant factors that impact satisfaction and behavior.
"TECHNOLOGY ALONE IS NOT A MAGIC BULLET IN THIS MARKET; THE KEY IS KNOWING WHERE TO LEVERAGE IT AND WHERE TO LAYER IN MORE TRADITIONAL FORMS OF ONE-ONONE SUPPORT."
Financial Services Practice Lead, J.D. Power
Study Deliverables Include:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses