Tom Super is Vice President of the Property & Casualty Insurance Intelligence Group at J.D. Power. He is responsible for leading the continued expansion of the Insurance Practice.
Prior to joining J.D. Power, Mr. Super worked as Director of Strategy for Farmers Insurance Group. He was a key contributor to the revitalization of the brand, serving in strategy and consumer research areas during his tenure.
Previously, Mr. Super was a consultant with Booz & Company as part of the firm’s premier organization and strategy management team. There he advised clients across several industries including consumer, retail, financial services, automotive, media, transportation, health, bio-tech and defense. He also worked in the White House as an Aide for George W. Bush working on a wide range of economic and budgetary policy issues.
Mr. Super has a master’s degree in public administration from the American University School of Public Affairs and received his bachelor’s degree in business from Robert Morris University.Connect With Tom
Email • LinkedIn
Where You’ve Seen Him
Tom has spoken at IIABA - Trusted Choice Board & Company Partners Meeting, Super Regional P/C Insurer Conference, OnRamp Insurance Conference, and InsureTech ConnectCheck Out Insights from Tom:
- Blog posts by Tom
- Why Hippo's quest to target insurance interactions should pay off
- Carrier/InsurTech Partnerships Offer Short-Term Benefits
- The Next Insurance Battleground: High-Value Customers
- Progressive Takes Aim at Multi-Line Insurers
- Progressive & GEICO Capture 54% of Auto Premium Growth in 2018 as Direct-to-Consumer Model Gains Traction
- The time is right for home telematics
- Why Insurance Headquarters Must Evolve
- Are You Winning the Capital Arms Race?
- Linking P/C Auto Insurance Customer Experience to Improved Financial Value
- Top 5 Mega-Trends Influencing P&C Insurance Shopping
- Customer Satisfaction Linked to P&C Profitability
- The Importance of the Independent Agent
- Key Findings from the 2018 U.S. Insurance Shopping Study
- J.D. Power: Why Lemonade’s Policy 2.0 Matters
- 5 insurance challenges digital can solve
- The Results Are In: 2018 U.S. Insurance Digital Experience Study
- Hey, what gives? Where are my automated vehicle discounts?!
- Does Amazon Threaten Home Insurers?
- Insurance Industry Kept Promises to Hurricane Victims; Now Tested by Wildfires