Robert Lajdziak is the Senior Consultant for the Insurance Intelligence Group at J.D. Power. He is responsible for the company’s syndicated research studies on both personal Home and Auto insurance in North America. He is also responsible for developing research-based solutions that drive measurable results for clients within the insurance industry in North America. His primary focus is on improving product quality, while building client relationships and delivering actionable insights.
Robert joined J.D. Power in 2012 and has served in several positions in the Global Intelligence Group both Financial Services and Insurance, including Senior Wealth Management Analyst, Research Supervisor, Research Specialist and Research Associate prior to joining the Insurance Practice team.
During his tenure at J.D. Power, Robert has contributed to several thought leadership pieces—which were covered by trade publications and at industry seminars—regarding such topics as transparency of commissions and fees; goals-based investing; and women in the wealth management sector.
Robert earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing-management from Hillsdale College in Hillsdale, Michigan.
Robert will be presenting at the Society of Insurance Research Annual Conference and Exhibit Fair and at the J.D. Power AutoRevolution in October.
Check Out Insights from Robert:
- Blog posts by Robert
- Customer experience: The auto insurance X-factor
- Insurance product bundling must come with customer experience improvements
- The Evolving Role of Agents in the Digital Age
- Celebrating 20 Years of Auto Insurance Insights
- Justifying the Investment in Digital Self-Service Channels
- Record High Customer Satisfaction Leads to New Challenges for Insurers and Heightened Customer Expectations
- Insuring Automated Vehicles—Measured or Mayhem?
- Automated Vehicles: Liability Crash Course
- Digital Interactions Are Changing Expectations and Roles of Agents
- Benefits of Home Tech for Carriers and Customers
- Are opioid education and state reforms affecting workers’ compensation claims?
- How life insurers can kick-start digitalization efforts
- Insurance Agents vs. Financial Advisors
- Connecting Price to Value
- Auto Insurance Customer Satisfaction and Shopping Rates
- Insurance Digital Self-Service Expectations (the Amazon-Effect)