5 Fast Facts:2016 Chrysler 300
Chrysler’s flagship 300 luxury sedan offers a 90th Anniversary Edition for 2016, which adds features to the 300 Limited trim, including standard Uconnect 8.4AN with navigation, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, dual-pane sunroof, and distinctive commemorative appointments.
Here are some more facts about the 2016 Chrysler 300:
1) Features on the Limited trim include an 8-speed automatic transmission, heated leather seats, Uconnect with voice commands, ParkView rearview camera, full-color driver information display cluster, 5-year/100,000-mile warranty coverage with roadside assistance, and other enhancements. Chrysler 300S trim features unique blacked-out accents, 20-in. Hyper Black-finish wheels, sculpted side sills, unique deck-lid spoiler, and a higher-output V-6 engine with 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque, plus Sport mode and paddle-shifting capabilities.
2) Chrysler 300C Platinum trim features quilted Nappa leather; hand-sanded wood; platinum-chrome exterior details; a 900-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system; adaptive HID headlamps; and 20-in. wheels.
3) The new SafetyTec Plus equipment group includes full-speed forward-collision warning, adaptive cruise control with full stop, lane-departure warning with lane-keep assist, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic detection, and other high-tech safety features. New for 2016, Uconnect features include the all-new Drag and Drop menu bar, Siri Eyes Free, and Do Not Disturb features that can be viewed via the 8.4-in. touch screen.
4) A new performance-tuned suspension with increased spring rates, performance-tuned steering and bushings, larger sway bars (with V-8 engine), and Goodyear Eagle F1 Three-season tires is now available on the Chrysler 300S. Improved on-road handling with touring-tuned suspension is now standard on the 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited.
5) For 2016, Black Forest Green Pearl Coat will be available on the Chrysler 300 Limited, 300C, and 300C Platinum. A sculptured surface fascia incorporates the 300’s identifiable grille, and a chrome Möbius strip that outlines the lower grille opening.